Come join us for the UBC United Way Kickoff Week!
A long-standing tradition at UBC, the annual UBC United Way Campaign will celebrate its launch through a Kickoff Week from October 11 till 14. Get involved by making a donation or attending one of the events and initiatives listed below. United Way British Columbia is strengthening the vital connections for many vulnerable individuals and families. As part of our UBC community, you can make an impact for our neighbours by continuing to support this great cause.
Kickoff Week Activities:
- October 11 – Learn more about United Way British Columbia and the UBC United Way Campaign at the Campaign Information Table at Lee Square (outside the UBC Bookstore)
- October 11, 13 – Bake Sale @ Brock Hall Concourse – 12pm till 1pm
- October 13 – UBC Library United Way Spelling Bee 12:30pm till 1:30pm
- October 14 – Meet Seymour and Instagram Takeover
Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Free Coffee? – pledge a minimum $5 per pay (or $120 one-time gift) to United Way and get FREE COFFEE for the month of November
- October 19 – Lunch and Lift Virtual Event – 12pm till 1pm
- Become a 2022 Campaign Champion