The UBC United Way Executive team provides a vision and strategic direction for the annual workplace campaign to ensure that the UBC United Way Campaign is embedded in the University’s culture and fabric.
If you are interested in learning more about the role of UBC United Way Executive please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 UBC United Way Campaign Executive:
- Jen Sheel, Chair, Director, Municipal Services, Facilities
- Michelle Tan, Vice-Chair, Associate Director, Animal Care Services
- Carole Jolly, Past Chair, Director, Campus + Community Planning
- Paola Baca, Leadership Co-Chair, Associate Director, Enrolment Services
- Liz King, Leadership Co-Chair, Director, Ceremonies and Events
- Roger Ling, Campaign Manager, United Way of British Columbia
- James Narvey, UBC United Way Campaign Manager