Does your team have some competitive members? Have your colleagues compete against each other in virtual trivia to satisfy their need for a fun competition! One of the easiest ways to host a trivia event is by using Kahoot. To run your trivia event, follow these steps:
- Set up a time and date to host the trivia. In addition, set up a deadline for participants to submit their pledge forms or ask your Campaign Associate to send you a list of e-Pledge donors.
- Decide on a theme for the trivia and develop a list of questions and answers.
- Sign up and log in to your Kahoot! account and find your Kahoot to host. You can use the Kahoot app or even easier, just go to the site in your web browser – kahoot.com. Be sure to upload your trivia questions.
- When you’re ready to play, connect to your video conferencing tool of choice – for example, Zoom, Skype, Cisco WebEx, or Google Hangout. Make sure your webcam, microphone, and speaker are turned on.
- Click Play to launch the Kahoot so the lobby is showing with the game PIN.
- Share your screen, so those joining can all see the game PIN. They will enter the PIN to start the game.
- Host the Kahoot as usual, taking care to not speak over the music that plays during the timer countdown – you can either: wait until the final answers/responses are shown to talk or, mute your speaker to talk over the game music.
TIP: Have a trial game so you can see the flow of how it works.
TIP: Inspire more people to join by including a prize incentive for winners.