Are you a Super Fan? First Timer? Now is your chance to play the game of Survivor. Just like the television show, we are currently seeking 50 players that can outwit, outplay and outlast in a 12-day adventure.
There is a twist to this version of the game. Instead of enduring harsh weather and scarce quantities of food, all you have to do is pledge to this year’s UBC United Way Campaign and donate a bottle of wine to the game.
Two prizes to be won! Runner-up will receive 20% of the bottles of wine collected and the sole survivor will receive 80%.
The game is limited to up to a maximum of 50 participants
Wine Survivor will premiere on Monday, November 18, 2019. Up to 50 survivor names will be placed in a special box and each day names will be voted out of the Wine Survivor game.
The names of those voted out will be emailed to you at 9am and 3pm each day (names will only be selected on weekdays).
Wednesday, December 4th, the last two survivor names will be drawn. The first name chosen will be runner-up and receive 20% bottles of wine collected and the last name drawn will be the sole survivor, taking home 80% bottles of wine (if 50 bottles runner up receives 10 bottles, sole survivor receives 40 bottles).
You can increase your odds by forming an alliance with a colleague(s).
Your colleague(s) must be still active in the game when the alliance is formed. Please notify Patty Gallivan (email@example.com) of the names of people in your alliance, should you decide to form one.
You also have the option of keeping your alliance a secret and no notification is needed.
How to Audition:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating you wish to play
- Mention in that e-mail if you have already pledged to United Way (this will be verified)
- If you have not already done so, make a pledge to UBC United Way Campaign
- Drop off your bottle of wine (min $10 value, no homemade please) at CIRS building, 2260 West Mall, room 3346.
- ONLY when all three of the above are done are you confirmed as a contestant
- Don’t delay as you might miss out!
- Absolute deadline is 12 p.m. November 15, 2019.